Sign in to follow this  
MammothHog

Trade Help

I might be able to make a move for Brees. I have Romo so I'm wondering if Brees brings enough more than Romo to justify Dwayne Bowe and Beenie Wells. I have enough depth @ RB to let Wells go but Dez Bryant has been a disappointment so I'm not sure that he can cover loosing a surging Bowe. Check out my signature to get a complete look at my roster.

Bowe and Wells is too much. Both will be in the top ten at their respective positions at the end of the year in fantasy points, I feel. Since you have RB depth, try Dez w/ one of them.

Well, since you can only start so many RBs and WRs, I think either of those packages for Brees wouldn't be a bad move. Could you possible include Romo and give up just one of the other position players? That would be ideal for you, to maintain your depth.

I totally agree with you on moving Romo. The trade partner has aquired another QB that he thinks he can move on with(mistake in my opinion)so he isn't interested in Romo. I would definatley be loosing some depth. Its close whether or not I should do this. Pros:Brees is a stud, I already have SJax,FGore,AFoster so I can't make room for Wells to be active. Cons:Brees won't score THAT many more than Romo, loss of depth at WR position. I think I just talked myself out of this deal.

I totally agree with you on moving Romo. The trade partner has aquired another QB that he thinks he can move on with(mistake in my opinion)so he isn't interested in Romo. I would definatley be loosing some depth. Its close whether or not I should do this. Pros:Brees is a stud, I already have SJax,FGore,AFoster so I can't make room for Wells to be active. Cons:Brees won't score THAT many more than Romo, loss of depth at WR position. I think I just talked myself out of this deal.

Yeah, if you're doubting whether or not it's going to help your team, that usually means stay away. Also, you're one injury away from relying on your backups, as well. Well, I guess you have your answer.