Sign in to follow this  
Apollyon

Newton/Harvin for Fitzpatrick/Turner - Make Sense?

Current roster in my sig. I'm in a bind this week because both Vick and Fitzpatrick are on bye and there is nobody worth squat on waivers or FA right now. I have a solid stable of RBs but weakness at WR.

Guy offered me Cam Newton and Percy Harvin for Ryan Fitzpatrick and Michael Turner. He's thin at RB and with Rodgers as his starting QB he really only needs a viable starter for GB's bye.

With Forte and Jackson, plus my need to cover the bye this week, I'm inclined to take this trade. It will also make me rest a little easier knowing I have Newton as an insurance policy on Vick.

What do you think? Leave me a link and I'll respond in return.

basically seems like a Cam for Turner/ Fitzpatrick for Harvin type of trade....I would take this deal but then turn Cam into a better WR

As you saw I just turned Cam into Stafford and Green(thanks for your help)

Maybe target the Schaub or Flacco owner

Thanks for helping with mine.

I'd do the trade as well. Painful to give up Turner, but you got a good core of RB's. Cam is worth it, and no telling if Vick's gonna be healthy all year.

I'm sorry for being late with my reply. I think you did the right thing getting the upgrade at the QB position since Vick might not be healthy for the rest of the season.

Thanks for answering mine, I'll try to be a bit faster next time. Good luck this week.