Sign in to follow this  
eagerowl

Trade advice

I lost Charles for the season leaving me weak at RB and strong at WR in a ten team PPR league. We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, RB/WR. I put my desire to trade a WR for a RB out to the league and received the following offers...which would you do?

G Jennings for R Mendenhall

AJ Green for L Blount

AJ Green for D Thomas

Here are my current RB/WR:

Jennings

Wallace

Holmes

Green

Garcon

Forte

Starks

Bush

Addai

Battle

I'm thinking the GB situation is much like NO, lots of different options that will blow up different weeks, although Jennings has been the most consistent. I want a RB I can start each week with Forte instead of a bunch of bad choices.

In PPR leagues, Jennings is currently the #5 scoring WR and AJ Green is currently the #8 scoring WR. I really think they both can hold similar values for the rest of the season.

None of Mendenhall, Blount, or Thomas have been top 15 RB's this year. Mendenhall should get better but he's not much of a pass catcher in PPR leagues. Blount is a non-factor in the passing game.

I would probably counteroffer with Santanio Holmes for Daniel Thomas if anything. Or maybe if Battle has another nice week, you can package him with Holmes or Garcon to get Mendenhall. But all the offers listed here would be overpaying in my opinion. You do have WR strength, so overpaying a little isn't a bad thing, but I think you are overpaying a little too much in all 3 of these trades.