Sign in to follow this  
Tomidius

Make a trade?

My auction league which I felt I killed it in the draft.. Wondering if I should make a move for a QB? Vick owner wanting to deal ( Cam), Aaron Rodger owner is 2-4 and wanting to deal probably as well....

Do I try to make a trade with one of my RBs? Or stand pat?

12 teams, PPR, 6pt all TD, Standard Scoring.

2 rbs 3 wr, 1 flex (any but QB)

Cutler

Hasselbeck

McFadden

FredJackson

C.J

Battle

McCluster

Nicks

Wayne

Djax

Cruz

Walter,Hester,Doucett

Finley,Celek

I know for a fact I could trade CJ for Vick, But Do I ask for a 2nd or 3rd tier RB to go with Vick?

Do I offer a RB straight up for Rodgers? What do you think? Ive been thinkin about it for a couple weeks and I really like my RBS.

Im 4-2 playing the only 5-1 team this week

you could use the upgrade at qb. i would try to secure rodgers over vick if you can. hard to recommend something concrete not knowing the other teams but my first thought would be to offer fred jackson and one of your second tier wrs (cruz) for rodgers. i like cj's schedule the rest of the way if he can get it going. i think he will since his coach called him out after his last game. also if battle takes over for kc you would have three starters for the rest of the way.

My auction league which I felt I killed it in the draft.. Wondering if I should make a move for a QB? Vick owner wanting to deal ( Cam), Aaron Rodger owner is 2-4 and wanting to deal probably as well....

Cutler

Hasselbeck

McFadden

FredJackson

C.J

Battle

McCluster

Nicks

Wayne

Djax

Cruz

Walter,Hester,Doucett

Finley,Celek

I know for a fact I could trade CJ for Vick, But Do I ask for a 2nd or 3rd tier RB to go with Vick?

Do I offer a RB straight up for Rodgers? What do you think? Ive been thinkin about it for a couple weeks and I really like my RBS.

I would do the trade straight up

Thanks for mine

If you think it's possible to get Rodgers than try to send CJ and maybe Cruz over for him. In a 12-team league this move would most likely win you the championship. The biggest problem is that CJ has one of the weakest RB schedules remaining and if the guy your trading with doesn't realize this then he might be undervalued due to his performance so far on the season. I just dont see how you bench DMF or FJ in favor of CJ in a PPR league. Lose the dead weight and go after Vick, Cam or Rodgers.

As a side, I'm not big on Wayne. There probably aren't many options since you start 3 WR's...but if you can find a way to deal CJ for a better WR then I think you should look into that as well.

Just saw that you play 3 WR and a Flex...I still think Rodgers for CJ and Cruz is well worth your while, but you're probably going to want a lower tier WR or RB as well.

I would not trade Rodgers for any RB. You will have to sweeten the pot. You would have to give up McFadden or Jackson plus a 2nd tier WR to get Roggers from me.

Cutler

Hasselbeck

McFadden

FredJackson

C.J

Battle

McCluster

Nicks

Wayne

Djax

Cruz

Walter,Hester,Doucett

Finley,Celek

I'd put together a package and try to get another stud WR...it is PPR after all.

I'd put together a package and try to get another stud WR...it is PPR after all.

A package for a Wide Receiver, giving up whom?

I can start 3 RBS amd 3 WRS

Thanks for helping on mine.

I think you can make a play for Rodgers. You'll probably have to put up more than just 1 RB for Rodgers. It all depends on what the Rodgers owner needs. You have some solid RBs you can trade away. Try Fred Jackson and DeSean Jackson?

I would deff go for vick.if anything gunna slow u down its gunna be yur qb and yu deep enough at rb to make this trade..yur team will be set with vick. Fjax and dmc are a great combo

I'd go for rodgers, you have some depth at RB.

Cutler

Hasselbeck

McFadden

FredJackson

C.J

Battle

McCluster

Nicks

Wayne

Djax

Cruz

Walter,Hester,Doucett

Finley,Celek