Sign in to follow this  
PrinceEatMeat

Lineup help please WHIR

Ok, standard scoring, non-ppr, keeper. I've got a dilemma. My top 3 backs have injuries or byes this week. I have Hardesty, Choice, and Hightower. Need to start 2. Also, I need to start one of Breaston, T. Smith, and Ja. Jones. Also need to drop one of these 6 for a kicker. Right now I'm leaning towards going with Hardesty, Hightower, James Jones, and dropping Choice. But I'm leary of Hightower even though there's reports he'll start and is facing the Panthers. Thing is that I'll need a RB again next week so one of those guys will have to do. Any input is appreciated. Leave a link and I'll help you out.

I'd probably go with Hardesty, and Choice over Hightower. The Redskins seem to keep shuffling their RBs around in the lineup. Your WR position is tricky. I'm not sure there's enough balls to go around in GB for James Jones.

Hardesty for sure and I think you can flip a coin on the other two but I guess I'd lean towards Choice.

I'd say Breaston and Jones. The Vikes lost another CB so I think the Pack will be flinging it and Jones will get his.

I think Baltimore will have many points this week. Not sure about Smith. Tough to say. Do not drop a RB though. Drop a WR.

I agree with Hightower and Hardesty. I think Hightower is going to be given a chance to earn his $$ tomorrow. As for WRs, Smith is probably going to see the fewest targets - even fewer than Jones - so I'd avoid him.

Agreed. Hightower and Hardesty are the more talented RBs. The Dallas running game has not been very good in a while regardless who plays. Torrie Smith will have another game or two where he is productive, but I wouldn't keep rolling out a potential zero week after week to chase a good game. Most likely to see the fewest targets. Think of Devery Henderson with a QB that is not nearly as good.

I'd check on Hightower's practice updates for the week. "If" he practiced - I like him more than Choice. Choice is banged up, and he fumbled in the red zone last week...

I'd go with T. Smith as your remaining WR. JAX's secondary is awful.

To get a KCR, I'd probably drop Breaston. He's a little "streaky" / inconsistent.

Thanks for mine.