Sign in to follow this  
Lefty19

Peyton Hiilis?

Ok, I need some help. I am in a Touchdown only league and my running backs have been awful. I have Chris Johnson, Willis McGahee, James Starks and Shonn Greene.

Another owner in my league just dropped Peyton Hillis and I am thinking about picking him up and dropping Starks. I know Hillis is hurt but I am willing to take the risk. I have been starting Johnson and McGahee for the most part and mixing in the other two on bye weeks and matchups.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Lefty19

First off, this post belongs on the A Little Help board.

But to answer your question--go pick Hillis up right now! The other owner is a complete idiot for dropping him. Sure he might not do anything, but if he does return to form you just got an RB1 for nothing.

Sorry for posting this in the wrong section. If a moderator can move it would be appreciated.

IGotWorms....thanks for your advice.

Agree, you need to pick him up and I would also drop Starks for him.

hillis is sitting out on waivers in my big league but i have bye week issues and i hope i can get him next week. just fyi, he has been traded six times already in our league.

I like Stark's outlook much more. Even when Hillis is all healed up his schedule is absolutely brutal (one of the worst in the league). On top of that the organization seems to really dislike him and might be more than happy to continue to give Hardesty a lot of looks. At the absolute best this is a RBBC now. I just don't see any upside here...none.