Sign in to follow this  
KevinH313

What do you guys think?

Philip Rivers @ Jets or Tim Tebow @ Miami?

Who should I start?

Also, what do you guys think of starting Brandon Lloyd? I have to start him because everyone else is on bye, but just wanted your opinions on how much to expect out of him this week.

With AJ Feeley throwing the ball you never know whats going to happen. However if you have no choice then dont sweat it.

I am probably the only one not drinking the Tebow koolaid. I know Rivers has a tough matchup but Gates is back and they had a week to rest and prepare. He is safer even in the crappy matchup.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=393428

With AJ Feeley throwing the ball you never know whats going to happen. However if you have no choice then dont sweat it.

I am probably the only one not drinking the Tebow koolaid. I know Rivers has a tough matchup but Gates is back and they had a week to rest and prepare. He is safer even in the crappy matchup.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=393428

I just feel like the Chargers are going to run it with Matthews and Tolbert around the goal line (given the bad Jets run D), which may mean Rivers gets 0 TD's. But you're not the only one, I'm not sure about Tebow either. I do think he'll get a rushing TD, though, if nothing else.

Thanks for the advice.

IMHO, now way do you start Tebow over Rivers. I know Rivers has not lived up to expectations but you're only hope w/ Tebow is a rushing TD.

With Lloyd, he probably won't be that great this week w/ new offense and even worse Feeley but going forward, I'd love to have him. Bad team, a ton of passing, etc....