Sign in to follow this  
snatchem

Meachem is a mutt !

i missed the game, woke up and learned NO's scored 60+ points..... go to my computer and see he caught just 2 short passes.....wtf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only reliable thing in the NO offense is Brees (although Graham is coming closer and closer, and Sproles is good in PPR leagues).

The only reliable thing in the NO offense is Brees (although Graham is coming closer and closer, and Sproles is good in PPR leagues).

Graham is closer?? He's top 5 in receiving including WR's and TE's. had two td's last night. Colston has 3 td's the last two games and over 200yds. He was injured weeks 2-4. I think he had 80yds opening night against GB.

Graham is closer?? He's top 5 in receiving including WR's and TE's. had two td's last night. Colston has 3 td's the last two games and over 200yds. He was injured weeks 2-4. I think he had 80yds opening night against GB.

I meant reliable to put up points in any given game. Most of NO is boom or bust.

But, looking closer at his stats, I'll amend my statement and say that Graham is reliable.

I dropped him this morning. If your team scores 60 and you as the "2nd receiver" only has 26 yards you are not worth a roster spot

I dropped him this morning. If your team scores 60 and you as the "2nd receiver" only has 26 yards you are not worth a roster spot

ditto. He's ejected off the island once the WW processes. Geez. I'm fuxored when Megatron goes on bye... Thought Demaryius Thomas might be solid but not after the Tebow-show.. :angry:

Brees, Graham, Sproles, and Colston are the only ones worth starting. Meachem, Henderson, and Moore are desperate plays at this point for those hoping for a bye week home run that's unlikely to come. Jed Collins would be a better waiver play given how many goal line TDs he vultures. Ingram and Thomas are generally good for about five points; would be an okay fill-in except that these were guys people actually drafted and still hold some value, however slight.