Sign in to follow this  
KevinH313

Philip Rivers

What's up with him? I drafted this guy with the 9th pick because, in my league, all the good QB's went in the first round (Vick went 1st, Rodgers 2nd, Brady 4th, Brees 7th). I don't know what to do with him. I no longer trust him to start. Even when Chargers get a good matchup, Tolbert or Matthews seems to get the TD's. In terms of fantasy points, Rivers is behind Josh Freeman, Matt Hasselbeck, Mark Sanchez, and my backup QB Eli Manning.

I just picked up Tebow last week so I have 3 QB's on my roster. I'm really considering trading Rivers. What kind of value do you think I could get out of him? Or should I keep him? Do you guys think he'll be able to turn it around?

It would happen that Rivers has one of his worst seasons the year I pick him. Anyways, would appreciate your thoughts on this and I'll help out with your questions.

What's up with him? I drafted this guy with the 9th pick because, in my league, all the good QB's went in the first round (Vick went 1st, Rodgers 2nd, Brady 4th, Brees 7th). I don't know what to do with him. I no longer trust him to start. Even when Chargers get a good matchup, Tolbert or Matthews seems to get the TD's. In terms of fantasy points, Rivers is behind Josh Freeman, Matt Hasselbeck, Mark Sanchez, and my backup QB Eli Manning.

I just picked up Tebow last week so I have 3 QB's on my roster. I'm really considering trading Rivers. What kind of value do you think I could get out of him? Or should I keep him? Do you guys think he'll be able to turn it around?

It would happen that Rivers has one of his worst seasons the year I pick him. Anyways, would appreciate your thoughts on this and I'll help out with your questions.

You should trade him. I don't think he is going to have a good rest of year. You might be able to get a wr2 or rb2 for him. Tebow and manning will have similar points when it comes to the end of the year.

I agree, I think you should trade him too with Manning as your backup. Based on the season so far, they might put up the same amount of posts. You might be able to entice another owner with the "big name" of Rivers. See what you can get.

Here's my trade dilemma.