Sign in to follow this  
kalani91

Drop Deangelo Williams for Demaryious Thomas?

Would you drop deangelo to pick up demaryious thomas? I know it sounds a bit risky to drop, but I'm getting pretty tired of deangelo.

My roster is :

QB - Matt Cassell, Schaub.

RB- Jones Drew,Ryan Matthews, Daniel thomas, Ryan Torain, Deangelo Williams.

WR- Andre Johnson, Jeremy Maclin, Heyward -Bey, Steve Breaston

TE-Owen daniels, Brandon Pettigrew.

My league starts 1Qb, 2RB's,2 WR's, 2 wr/rb flexes. 1 TE

Any advice would be appreciated! Leave a link and I will help too.

Drop Williams. He hasn't done anything, and Cam Newton is the goal line runner. Plus, the Panthers are always going to be down on the scoreboard, so they're not going to run much.

Demaryius Thomas could develop a chemistry with Tebow that would make him a decent fantasy receiver. The point is, he hasn't been given much of a chance to produce, so wait to see if he does. Williams, on the other hand, has been given a lot of chances to produce, and hasn't done it.

Help me out with mine, would you? Thanks.

Drop Williams. He hasn't done anything, and Cam Newton is the goal line runner. Plus, the Panthers are always going to be down on the scoreboard, so they're not going to run much.

Demaryius Thomas could develop a chemistry with Tebow that would make him a decent fantasy receiver. The point is, he hasn't been given much of a chance to produce, so wait to see if he does. Williams, on the other hand, has been given a lot of chances to produce, and hasn't done it.

Help me out with mine, would you? Thanks.

Thanks for the response. I am probably going to drop williams if the waiver goes through.