Sign in to follow this  
CapsFan1

Stafford, Rivers, Teebow, Oh My

I have been struggling with finding a serviceable RB2 and am talking to the Rivers owner about the following trade:

My Stafford, D. Thomas and Felix for

His Rivers and BGE.

Is this a good deal for me. I would then roll with playing matchups between Rivers and Teebow

I wouldn't do it. Stafford is better than Rivers this year and BJGE is playing for Belichick so who knows whats going to happen week to week. I'd rather play matchups with Thomas and Felix than have BJGE.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=393811

Thanks

I completely agree with this. Is there any owner out there particularly weak at QB? I think you'd be much better off shopping Tebow to try and find a serviceable RB.

I wouldn't trade for Rivers. I have him on my team, 3rd last in points among like 20 some QB's in my league. That's right, 3rd LAST. If you need a running back, try to get Murray. If he's already taken, you still have options like Bernard Scott, Jackie Battle, Delone Carter, Montario Hardesty, etc. Besides, New England is playing the Steelers this week, so BJGE probably won't have a huge game.

yeah

with those three QBs,

You'd get the most value out of tebow/stafford right now unless rivers has a breakout game next week.

try to push one of them for a good rb. BJGE isn't worth stafford/tebow imho.

Let's put things in perspective.

The driver behind this trade is your need to fill a RB2 spot. You're giving up too much for a RB, who can certainly play well, but plays for a pass first offense and I still think Ridley is in the running for taking over as the main RB. Just a hunch.

I'd suggest looking elsewhere for a serviceable RB2.

No way! Rivers has been flat-out awful this year. I don't know if he's injured or what but he ain't the guy everyone was projecting him to be pre-season.