Sign in to follow this  
bussejtd

Brandon Lloyd

Is it worth targeting Lloyd in a trade when his value is still low. He had 12 targets last week and with Bradford back could finish out the season well. Would you rather have Nate Washington or Brandon Lloyd for rest of season?

Oh no question, Brandon Lloyd. He's more talented than Nate Washington, and he will be the primary (and only) weapon in the Rams passing offense. Bradford's a good quarterback who can get the ball to Lloyd (unlike Tebow). Get Lloyd while you can because he looks like he's going to have a good rest of the season.

Is it worth targeting Lloyd in a trade when his value is still low. He had 12 targets last week and with Bradford back could finish out the season well. Would you rather have Nate Washington or Brandon Lloyd for rest of season?

Lloyd. I'm thinking of trying to pick him up as a 3rd WR as well. The only problem is figuring out what I should offer.

Lloyd. I'm thinking of trying to pick him up as a 3rd WR as well. The only problem is figuring out what I should offer.

You could try to offering Mike Williams. Not sure if they'll go for it, but worth a shot. If that doesn't do it, then Jackie Battle or Blount might do the trick. Lloyd likely isn't going to be available for that price in 2-3 weeks. I think he's going to be a good WR2.

I'd even offer up Chris Johnson for Lloyd + a RB.