Sign in to follow this  
MudDawgs4Life

i'm benching benjarvis for...

Jackie Battle. not sure how i feel about it..some stats...

Steelers are 12th in rushing yards allowed per game at 107. have allowed 5 rushing tds. 3rd in total

chargers are 21st in rushing yards allowed per game at 121. have allowed 3 rushing tds (1 to a qb in tebow). 5th in total ypg allowed.

why is todd haley giving red zone carries to javier arenas????? what is wrong with this guy? that scares me...a lot.

anybody else out there benching bjge?

Jackie Battle. not sure how i feel about it..some stats...

Steelers are 12th in rushing yards allowed per game at 107. have allowed 5 rushing tds. 3rd in total

chargers are 21st in rushing yards allowed per game at 121. have allowed 3 rushing tds (1 to a qb in tebow). 5th in total ypg allowed.

why is todd haley giving red zone carries to javier arenas????? what is wrong with this guy? that scares me...a lot.

anybody else out there benching bjge?

I'm starting CJ, Torain, and Battle. BJGE is up in the air for me pending Ingram's health, since he has such a great matchup. The problem with him is that the Pats can and will easily turn away from running the ball, and I don't think the Steelers will do much to stop Brady's attack. So, I go with the teams who have a more established back who'll get most of the carries and/or coaches who still run often. It's why I'm putting up with that red devil for another week.

I think the differences in defensive stats between the Steelers and Chargers is basically negligible when making a decision on who to start. I think Battle will have the most opportunities. It helps to not line up behind Brady.

I'm starting CJ, Torain, and Battle. BJGE is up in the air for me pending Ingram's health, since he has such a great matchup. The problem with him is that the Pats can and will easily turn away from running the ball, and I don't think the Steelers will do much to stop Brady's attack. So, I go with the teams who have a more established back who'll get most of the carries and/or coaches who still run often. It's why I'm putting up with that red devil for another week.

I think the differences in defensive stats between the Steelers and Chargers is basically negligible when making a decision on who to start. I think Battle will have the most opportunities. It helps to not line up behind Brady.

personally i wouldnt start torain over bjge. i know he's the rat, but the sht shanny is pulling this year is mind boggling. i dont think u can start any skins back this week unless u are desperate...i wont trust torain till i see him get the touches.