Sign in to follow this  
gte1012

TE Help

After last week's performance we know Antonio is back..... but after last weeks performance Fred Davis is putting up numbers just as good.

Who would you start? I am thinking Davis, with Moss out and the shakey QB situation there it makes him a much more attractive target for his QB's. His opposing defense this week is just a touch weaker than Antonio's matchup.

I say 1 more quality week from Gates until he returns to "must start" status.

Assuming standard scoring, I'd go with Gates. His red-zone potential makes him a must-start any week he is healthy.

Assuming standard scoring, I'd go with Gates. His red-zone potential makes him a must-start any week he is healthy.

He sat out Friday's practice, but from what I see that was more precautionary. On the flip side, I am also wondering if I should offer 1 as trade bait. I would love to ride gates from here on out, but his health worries me. I guess a deep bench isn't a bad problem.

If he's healthy you go with Gates because he's got the highest floor right now. Davis is coming on strong though, so I'd try and trade Gates if he goes off this week. Davis is a great athlete on a mediocre offense who just lose their WR1 and put Cooley on IR. He's only going to increase in targets and value. Gates is going to be an agonizing run the rest of the way; watching injury reports and crossing your fingers his foot doesn't act up.

No denying AG's talent and nose for the end zone, just as there's no denying he's problematic to own.

mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=394084