Sign in to follow this  
jjbeve

Blount or Murray for this week?

Which one would you plug in for this week? This is for my flex spot/#3RB.

Murray for sure. Got relatively easier matchup at home against Seattle and Blount is just coming back from injury. Please see my post.

My link

I guess it depends to on whether or not Felix is playing. Then there will probably be a share. Which makes no sense considering how much of a beast Murray is and how much of a flop Felix has been all year.

I guess it depends to on whether or not Felix is playing. Then there will probably be a share. Which makes no sense considering how much of a beast Murray is and how much of a flop Felix has been all year.

All in on Murray. He's a beast. Only reason he didnt show out against the eagles is b/c they got behind sooo quick.

I like Murray all day over Blount.

All in on Murray. He's a beast. Only reason he didnt show out against the eagles is b/c they got behind sooo quick.

I like Murray all day over Blount.

No way dude, Seattle is top 10 D against the run no matter if they're at home or not, can't see Murray having a big day, Seattle is very beat up in the secondary, think Romo airs it out this game, would take my chances with Blount!

Murray had one big game against a pitiful Rams run D and now everyone is going crazy over him (typical Cowboy mania). Until he shows some consistency, I'd stick with the proven commodity in Blount.

Murray had one big game against a pitiful Rams run D and now everyone is going crazy over him (typical Cowboy mania). Until he shows some consistency, I'd stick with the proven commodity in Blount.

Murray looked real good in the Eagles game too though. They were hardly on the field. Getting 74 yds with only eight carries is pretty good in my book. This is a tough call.

I'd go with Murray. No Felix timeshare this week and its hard telling how solid Blount will be in his first week back.

earnest graham went down for the season, blount is the only RB now he wont be splitting any carries as well as playing 3rd downs which he didnt before. plus he isplaying the saints who cant stop the run, blount with 125yd and 2 tds minimum