Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

Welker/CJ for Gore/AJ Green

Ok so my other topic is no more as the guy doesn't want to trade either of his RB's. So i was hypothetically offered this trade. I give Welker/CJ0K for Gore/AJ Green. 1pt PPR league non keeper, team is in my sig. He has McFadden, Sproles and Hillis at RB and Calvin, S. Johnson, James Jones and Lloyd. So he would then have the best two wr's in our league but it would give me stability at RB and Green is no Welker but I could pair him with Nicks. Thoughts?

Leave a link and I always answer my responses.

i honestly believe i would make that trade. welker and cj havent been doing well and gore is killing it recently. i would hope welker could bounce back but honestly it may be worth the risk to you since gore has been posting some solid numbers.

The upgrade at run b is the reason I do this trade. Welker is a top 3 wr right now, but look at his last three weeks and you will see the trend is not his friend. He had a couple of big weeks at beginning of the year but I do not believe he will finish top 5 where as I DO think AJ Green may...that makes this trade a YES>

I'd do it.

aj greens a solid top 15 wr right now.

julio jones is back for you as well.

you'd do wonders for your rb2 stability with gore there.

welkers been slipping a bit but is still top5-10 wr, you're dropping off a bit but I think the production and stability out of your rb2 is too good in this trade. you won't have to play matchups anymore.

see mine : http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=394310