Sign in to follow this  
stvlknvl

Need to drop/move a receiver off my team

I have Darrius Heyward-Bey, Jeremy Maclin, Brandon Marshall, Mike Williams TBB, & Julio Jones. I need to take Julio off of my IR and drop a WR to make room. Between DHB and Mike Williams who has more value. I am stumped.

Thanks in advance for any input.

I'd say that Mike Williams is the one to keep. I know it's been a down year for him from last year, but he had 6 receptions for 75 yards last game, and Freeman seems to be giving him more looks the past 2 weeks. He might not put up huge numbers, but he'll be pretty consistent.

Palmer will still take a few games to get back into the swing of things, and even if he was in good form I'd probably still take Williams over DHB.

Interesting question. DHB is available on waivers in my league tomorrow and I'd like to add him. I was debating dumping TB Mike or Sidney Rice to pick him up. However, as bad as their QB play has been, they're both trending up. I have no idea what to expect from Palmer so I think I'm gonna stand pat. Thus, leaving DHB for someone else. Of course, my luck I'll end up regretting it when Williams or Rice starts putting up 3 grabs for 35 yards...