Sign in to follow this  
Lefty19

RB Mess on my Hands

I usually have the rule "NEVER sit your #1 draft pick unless he is on bye or injured" but I might have to break it this week.

TD only league (I know, TD only leagues suck) and I need to start two of these three:

Shonn Greene

Willis McGahee

Chris Johnson

Coming into the year I thought I was ok at RB but....Johnson has been a bust and then some.

Thanks to all that reply.

I took CJ #2 overall and my stubbornness to play him is most likely the reason I will lose that league this year. I convinced myself 30 mins before the draft that giving a 2k rusher the schedule he has would make him the perfect player to build a team around...so I dont fault myself for drafting him. However, I should have realized a few weeks ago that he is not just rusty, something is actually wrong. Now Tennessee is splitting his carries with Ringer and/or playing the hot hand. My guess is that they are expecting another lackluster week from him and he will receive less carries/playing time then his counterpart Ringer. Hopefully Ringers success will restore some of the drive he has displayed in previous seasons.

For now he is on my bench and thanks to an MJD bye week I will be starting Mcgahee as well. Neither RB seems likely to get the goal line carries, but with Tebow's ineffectiveness Denver will pound the ball in hopes of opening up the passing game.

Prediction:

CJ - 8 carries 25 yards/10 receiving yards

Mcgahee - 22 carries 85 yards