Sign in to follow this  
EliDAS40

Ryan Grant or Marion Barber

I'm in a pinch at RB this week (with McFadden hurt, Hightower on IR, and DeAngelo on bye). I'm going to start Jackie Battle. Who do I start at RB2?

Ryan Grant (vs. MIN) should get 6-10 carries, but so far hasn't been able to do much of anything. I'm thinking that he's got more of a chance to bust a run or two and get me some yardage points.

Marion Barber (@ PHI) is going up against the weak Eagles run D. He's had 9 points in each of the last two games, and has scored 3 TDs in the last four games. He's the goal line back and has a better chance to score a TD.

Who do you think is my better bet for this week?

I'm in a pinch at RB this week (with McFadden hurt, Hightower on IR, and DeAngelo on bye). I'm going to start Jackie Battle. Who do I start at RB2?

Ryan Grant (vs. MIN) should get 6-10 carries, but so far hasn't been able to do much of anything. I'm thinking that he's got more of a chance to bust a run or two and get me some yardage points.

Marion Barber (@ PHI) is going up against the weak Eagles run D. He's had 9 points in each of the last two games, and has scored 3 TDs in the last four games. He's the goal line back and has a better chance to score a TD.

Who do you think is my better bet for this week?

i would go barber , he has the best chance to score the most points

I had a chance to pick up Ogbonnaya this week, but when I submitted my waiver claims, they were saying that Hillis was likely to play this week. Argh, frustrating. And I totally don't believe that Hillis has an injury of any kind - I think it's all about the contract dispute.