Sign in to follow this  
Beer Me Please

Pick 2 RBs - PPR Format

Please pick 2 RBs for PPR format league...

LeGarrette Blount vs NO The Blount is back. My fear is New Orleans goes up early and TB forced to pass.

DeMarco Murray vs Sea Murray gets the start again with Felix Jones out again. Seattle is 11th in the league vs rush though.

Michael Bush vs Denver McFadden is out so it's Bush's job this week. I really don't know that much about him. Can he put up decent numbers?

Post a link and I'll let you know what I think about yours!

Bush has done well when given the opportunity and Murray should get a decent amount of chances this week. I think Tampa is going to get.blown out. I'd go with those 2. See my rb 2 help topic please.

Bush is a definite, Seattle's RUN defense is ranked 3rd according to FFTODAY Stats so I'm not sold on Murray, I'd roll with Blount, its his first game back so I'm sure he's got something to prove and NO's Run Defense is terrible, past three games they gave up 159- 2 td to steven jackson, 89 - 1 td to Delone Carter, and 109 yds to Ernest Graham

Bush is a definite, Seattle's RUN defense is ranked 3rd according to FFTODAY Stats so I'm not sold on Murray, I'd roll with Blount, its his first game back so I'm sure he's got something to prove and NO's Run Defense is terrible, past three games they gave up 159- 2 td to steven jackson, 89 - 1 td to Delone Carter, and 109 yds to Ernest Graham

see mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=394755