Sign in to follow this  
Kibbles N' Fitz

should i start michael bush AND Carson palmer?

Ok I usually dnt like starting a rb and qb of the same team but maybee this week I do?? Michael bush is getting the start no matter what.its the qb situation...should I go fitzpatrick against my phins? Tebow against the jets? Or palmer against the vikings? I need this win! So help me and I got yurs.I'm on my phone bored.so ill be on.thansk!

i like fitz against mia. as the vikes pass rush is decent and could force palmer into a to or two...if your league doesn't penalize for ints, then maybe palmer.

Ok I usually dnt like starting a rb and qb of the same team but maybee this week I do?? Michael bush is getting the start no matter what.its the qb situation...should I go fitzpatrick against my phins? Tebow against the jets? Or palmer against the vikings? I need this win! So help me and I got yurs.I'm on my phone bored.so ill be on.thansk!

I would go with Palmer and Bush. I am in the same situation.....only I have to choose between Ryan or Palmer.

Tebow will get a lot of rushing yds. and maybe a TD on the ground as we'll. I think Tebow is your gamble QB, but he is a big gamble.

Fitz, is probably your safest play. But, I just feel like Palmer has a better chance to put up bigger numbers.