It was between Thomas, Hillis, or Ball.

Miami homers - is he worth a flier?

It was between Thomas, Hillis, or Ball.

Miami homers - is he worth a flier?

icked

p

its like 6 extra keystrokes.

/sick and grouchy

The rain isn't helping either (i'm in NC)

Heh. Sorry. Stomach virus has been rampaging thru my family the last week, No offense meant.

I picked up Ball and am hoping MCGahee stays hurt. I got burned early in the season on the Dolphins RBs and am staying away now.

You live in NC and post here as Montana, i live in SC and post (occasionally) at another forum as Notmontana :) Spooky.

Well, when I joined back in 99 I lived in Montana. Most assume it means Joe not the state.

I have McGahee, so maybe I should drop Thomas & grab Ball for insurance. Now that I think about it, I doubt he'd see 30 carries if Bush ever goes down (like Ball did last week).

Get well bro!

Well, when I joined back in 99 I lived in Montana. Most assume it means Joe not the state.

I have McGahee, so maybe I should drop Thomas & grab Ball for insurance. Now that I think about it, I doubt he'd see 30 carries if Bush ever goes down (like Ball did last week).

Get well bro!

Are you a Patriots fan? Cuz my whole Notmontana thing started when i joined a Patriots board a few years ago and thought it was funny that my username was southcarolina and my location was Montana, only to find out one of the mods lived in Montana, and so i changed my location to notmontana. Is that you? Cuz there are only like 14 people in Montana right? Have you guys tracked me down again?

*prepares his emergency backpack to flee once again*

(Sorry for all the thread jacking....)

The Broncos seem committed to The Tebow, and thus whoever the starting rb is, will most liekly get a ton of carries. The Jets are middle of the pack in rush yds per game, and giving up 4 yards per carry. Whichever of McGahee or Ball gets the start, i could see a 25 carry 90 yard game out of him. If he scores a TD, then all the better.

Not I.

I'm actually a Browns fan. LOL

Born & raised in NE Ohio. Although I'm growing more & more disgruntled with the organization daily.

i'm starting him this week. he got more carries than bush last week. hopefully he'll be back to being the feature back this week and get the GL carries. i'm being optimistic, yes. but i'm desperate.

its hard call tho. last week bush got goal line carries. and that was the winning point for d thomas, the goal line carries. so if reggie bush keeps getting the goal line carries, there goes d thomas's value