Sign in to follow this  
Ramaniac

Roddy White

I thought I stole him in the second round. I start him every week. He hasn't done anything all year. Last week, Ryan went to Harry Douglas in crunch time....not sure what to do with him anymore. Will this guy ever step up this season?

This really is just absolutely perplexing. I feel it's a combination of things... Smith has really committed to a run game with Michael Turner. Plus I'm sorry but Matty Ice just plain sucks ass. He has locked onto Gonzo in the red zone bigtime as well this season. Also of course Julio Jones is the real deal. Every time he takes a pass to the house he's ending drives which in the past would've been laden with catch opportunities for White. Then there are some nagging injuries.

Added up it's really been a perfect storm for a down season from White. But you're right, this is just pathetic. Having said that, I'm rolling with the guy again this week. What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment. :doh:

This really is just absolutely perplexing. I feel it's a combination of things... Smith has really committed to a run game with Michael Turner. Plus I'm sorry but Matty Ice just plain sucks ass. He has locked onto Gonzo in the red zone bigtime as well this season. Also of course Julio Jones is the real deal. Every time he takes a pass to the house he's ending drives which in the past would've been laden with catch opportunities for White. Then there are some nagging injuries.

Added up it's really been a perfect storm for a down season from White. But you're right, this is just pathetic. Having said that, I'm rolling with the guy again this week. What can I say, I'm a glutton for punishment. :doh:

I will continue to roll with him.. there cant be more the 10-15 better options out there week to week.. the upside is still there but you can no longer count on him for gaurenteed points like last year

I guess he hit old man wall harder and more suddenly than most....

Alright, here goes. Over Santonio Holmes tonight? Yes or no?

Go Holmes. I see 6 for 78 and a TD. Denver gives up a ton of points to WR's.

I don't have either guy...i'm just sayin'.

18th in scoring, 7th in receptions. Drops/health were an issue earlier on. TDs have dropped off but I think you will see an uptick now that he's back to full health. Starting him with confidence. It's not always about what they've done, but what they have the potential to do the next week that you have to look at.

i thought i drafted a dream team.....i had vick, dmac...got bush too but had roddy and felix as my #2..i have won 4 games

I thought I stole him in the second round. I start him every week. He hasn't done anything all year. Last week, Ryan went to Harry Douglas in crunch time....not sure what to do with him anymore. Will this guy ever step up this season?

He's going to show up in Neveruary. I drafted since he was the most consistent receiver the past 3 years, I can't believe he's been this bad

He's going to show up in Neveruary. I drafted since he was the most consistent receiver the past 3 years, I can't believe he's been this bad

This has to be the biggest disappearing act of all time for a WR from in his prime to just extremely average. he is only a fantasy starter due to name recognition.