Sign in to follow this  
Sir Sydney

Palmer dropped - clears waivers tomorrow

You can hardly know what to expect with Tebow, even though the end results have been positive. It's not anything you'd lay money (er, jellybeans) on in Vegas.

That said, Palmer was dropped and clears waivers tomorrow. Should I swap my backup QBs? I figure I'm good to go with Stafford ,pending an injury, which might come at any minute. Tebow has a good schedule going forward, but Palmer's isn't bad, and he's got the weapons to throw to on a team trying to get to the playoffs, win the division.

What should I do?

You can hardly know what to expect with Tebow, even though the end results have been positive. It's not anything you'd lay money (er, jellybeans) on in Vegas.

That said, Palmer was dropped and clears waivers tomorrow. Should I swap my backup QBs? I figure I'm good to go with Stafford ,pending an injury, which might come at any minute. Tebow has a good schedule going forward, but Palmer's isn't bad, and he's got the weapons to throw to on a team trying to get to the playoffs, win the division.

What should I do?

I don't see Tebow having too many big games the rest of the way. He's completing less than 45% of his passes and I think more teams are going to figure out that it's best to try and convince him to throw as much as possible. I think there will be some long, long days ahead. On the other hand, Palmer has showed a lot in only a few games. He's got weapons, and he should be able to hit them. And if you need him in the finals on week 16, @KC should be pretty good.

As much as Tebow sucks as a throwing Qb his point totals are around 16-20 every week in my league due to his rushing yards. Palmer is playing well and should continue to put up decent numbers but I don't see much more than a possible 5 points per week over Tebow. Even if Palmer goes 250 and 2 thats 18 in our league which is pretty standard scoring I believe and say Tebow goes for 100 passing 75 rushing and 1 td thats 17.5 With Stafford as your main I don't see much upside in getting Palmer

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=395803