Sign in to follow this  
DrJ

Bobby Engram guarantees victory

Team owner/GM/and coach DrJ sat down and talked with Ahman Green late last week and had a discussion with him about the statements he made last week. Ahman agreed that he may have gotten a little carried away, and from this point forward he's going to let his performance on the field do the talking. Maybe the coach should have addressed the team as well, because the usually reserved WR Bobby Engram had a few words for their upcoming opponent, who was busy preparing to stop the Tampa passing attack tonight.

"I don't hold any grudges towards the Isotopes or their fans, but we've been looking forward to this game all season. Especially after the disappointment this past week this team is ready to come out firing. We're going to make a statement going into the playoffs, and they're going to be lucky to keep this within 30."

Ya, ya, ya we heard all this last week... :rolleyes:

You hsould have sent K-Rob to me when you had the chance...

Scooby:

You hsould have sent K-Rob to me when you had the chance...

Yah, Donte Stallworth and his 0 points the past two week would have been a HUGE addition. :rolleyes:

code:
 You should have taken Josh Reed 

I think Portis and Henry, the three-legged-man, might have something to say about this. :rolleyes:

DrJ:

Ahman agreed that he may have gotten a little carried away, and from this point forward he's going to let his performance on the field do the talking.

:rolleyes:

Topes:

Maybe this Engram fellow forgot to have a talk with Ahman?   :rolleyes:  

We pretty much gave Ahman the week off this week, with Thanksgiving and with Bobby being ready to drop the bomb and all. Now he has 10 days to rest coming off a light 13 carry week to get ready to light some people up.

My prediction for today's games: Pain.

Get ready to enter a world of hurt.

I guess I need to find a new bit, these posts only guarantee my opponent is going to be the high scorer of the week and put up 120 or more points on me...