Sign in to follow this  
Kenwood

QB -- Cam Newton or Tony Romo?

Cam Newton or Tony Romo  

2 members have voted

1. 1. QB - Cam Newton or Tony Romo

I've ridden Cam Newton ever since I picked him up after week #1. But all the Fantasy Football websites have Cam and Romo almost neck and neck BUT Romo's projected stats are WAY better since Cam is up against the strong Texans defense - which have allowed very few passing or rushing TDs.

The other problem is my opponent has L. Robinson and F. Jones which can negate some of Romo's numbers since we are 4pts for QB passing TD (6pts rush/rec).

So.....Cam or Romo?

I've ridden Cam Newton ever since I picked him up after week #1. But all the Fantasy Football websites have Cam and Romo almost neck and neck BUT Romo's projected stats are WAY better since Cam is up against the strong Texans defense - which have allowed very few passing or rushing TDs.

The other problem is my opponent has L. Robinson and F. Jones which can negate some of Romo's numbers since we are 4pts for QB passing TD (6pts rush/rec).

So.....Cam or Romo?

Well, I wouldn't be concerned with who the other guy has because the numbers will be the numbers regardless. I think Romo is going to yield more fantasy points and that's the way I would go. In fact, I went with Matt Ryan over Cam last night and Ryan (even though he was pulled late in the 3rd qrtr) got about 27 points which I think is more than Cam will get. And the guy I was facing had Julio Jones who ended up with 20. But, points are points.

FYI, I'm hoping for another big game from Laurent Robinson (I need it or I'm most likely dead), so he'll probably end up with 4 catches for 66 yrds and no TDs or something like that.

Newton.

The guy is going to destroy it this weekend against Houston. Why? Because no one will see it coming.