R. Mathews

OR

M. Barber

WR choice is:

B. Lloyd (new QB)

OR

P. Burress

Plax and Barber

No to Lloyd and Mathews vs. Balt is a worse option IMO than Barber vs Seattle.

Philly has really good DB's but their schemes are dreadful and they are often out of position because of it. Castio has no idea how to use the talent on his own team and should never have been given the job in the first place. Plus Plax no matter how good the D us is always a TD threat in the red zone. He's just too big and tall and can go up and get the ball over anyone is Sanches can manage to get it anywhere near him.

Barber on the other hand is going to get the ball a lot despite his miscues last week against a VERY good Broncos D and he;ll be wanting to redeem himself to boot so I think theres a real motivation factor there. He's angry and will want to take it out on the Seattle D.

So I like Barber and Plax.

I'd go Barber and Plax. I think Rivers is finally getting into his throwing groove, which means less carries for Matthews...tough matchup as well. Barber is now the majority of Chicago's offense. Even if he is old, he will still get goal line carries. As far as Lloyd vs. Plax, I've never heard of the Rams new QB, and they are playing Cinci who has been pretty good against the pass this season.

go barber. go lloyd. BAL D and Lloyd has been more consistent, not much better, just more consistent.

My pick Barber at RB, the WR question is tough, i don't like Plax because he drops so many passes but he is a threat, and Lloyd has a new QB...

Barber and Plax.

Wow I'm a little surprised everyone is saying Barber...His miscues last week worry me so I think Mathews and his three straight 100-yard games are the safer play even against the Ravens.

who'd you end up going with?

Wow I'm a little surprised everyone is saying Barber...His miscues last week worry me so I think Mathews and his three straight 100-yard games are the safer play even against the Ravens.

who'd you end up going with?

Went with Barber and Lloyd. Probably gonna win this week in spite of it. Unless Mathews has a big game doesn't look like it mattered.