Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back the LA Rams

It's an XMAS miracle - I'm in the Finals! HELP!

So, against all odds, I made it to the final game as FF rookie. I'd like to thank everyone on the board who has responded to any of my previous posts and I'd especially like to thank the NYG vs WAS for playing a ridiculous game that saved my season (the guy I beat had Nicks, Cruz, and Grossman playing... and Reggie Bush, but I don't want to talk about that).

Cam, McCoy, Marshall, Colston, and Akers are obviously starting. Now I need to make a couple moves to tweak my team.

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 DEF, 1 K. Here are my questions:

1) Do I start CJ1K (vs JAC) or Mathews (@DET) as my #2 RB?

2) Every week I choose the wrong TE. I'm thinking of dumping Daniels (@CAR) for Fasano (@NE) or maybe Gresham (vs AZ). There's also a couple wild cards available like Jared Cook (vs JAC), Todd Heap (@ CIN - 9 targets last week), or Heath Miller (vs STL).

3) Do I play L. Robinson this week (vs PHI) or Gaffney (vs MIN)? Last week Robinson only had 3 targets all game. Luckily one was a TD, but 3 targets is scary. Other players available that I don't trust as much are Titus Young, Doug Baldwin, James Jones, David Nelson and Eric Decker.

4) DEF matters. Last week I played CIN (7pts) over SF (18pts) and it easily could have cost me the game. So, who to play this week? SF (@SEA) or CIN (vs AZ). HOU (@IND) is also available, as is WAS (vs MIN), but I dont' trust them as much.

Thanks in advance for you thoughts.

1. Mathews

2. Gresham

3. L. Robinson (he only had three targets because Dallas got out to such a big lead against the Bucs. Shouldn't be an issue this week.)

4. S.F. Def

1. Mathews

2. Gresham

3. L. Robinson (he only had three targets because Dallas got out to such a big lead against the Bucs. Shouldn't be an issue this week.)

4. S.F. Def

Thanks Larry. I also think Robinson will see more targets, but it's still a tough decision in PPR. I'm expecting Gaffney to see close to 10 targets and I'm still strongly considering him.

Matthews over CJ and its not close. Gresham is your best bet at TE. Id go with Gaffney over Laurent due to higher targets and Minnesota is awful against the pass. As for defense I would go with either SF or HOU. Both are top 5 options in my opinion.

Thanks for answering mine.

Matthews over CJ and its not close. Gresham is your best bet at TE. Id go with Gaffney over Laurent due to higher targets and Minnesota is awful against the pass. As for defense I would go with either SF or HOU. Both are top 5 options in my opinion.

Thanks for answering mine.

Thanks for your input. I'm either going to start Gresham or Fasano. If Fasano is healthy, I like his match up and he's avg 10 pts a game over the past 3 games in our league. The Gaffney vs Robinson debate is tough. I really want to play LRob because he's money when it matters, but Gaffney will see more targets - no question.

Glad the dude I'm playing grabbed HOU. They only got 6 pts tonight and I figured they'd get at least 12.