Sign in to follow this  
whatadai

Please Grade this Dynasty Trade

Team A receives:

ATL WR Julio Jones

Team B receives:

PIT WR Antonio Brown

DEN WR Demaryius Thomas

It's a dynasty salary cap league. This trade affects next season, not the present season. All 3 have not cheap but not expensive salaries, actually Antonio Brown's is a little cheap for his current production. It is a PPR league, .5 points for every reception. Please grade and I will reveal my team after I know if I failed or not. Received the offer and took it. If you want me to answer any of your questions just answer and link. Thanks!

Team A receives:

ATL WR Julio Jones

Team B receives:

PIT WR Antonio Brown

DEN WR Demaryius Thomas

It's a dynasty salary cap league. This trade affects next season, not the present season. All 3 have not cheap but not expensive salaries, actually Antonio Brown's is a little cheap for his current production. It is a PPR league, .5 points for every reception. Please grade and I will reveal my team after I know if I failed or not. Received the offer and took it. If you want me to answer any of your questions just answer and link. Thanks!

I give the slight edge to B, now and in the long-term. Jones is the best of the bunch, but has Roddy to contend with for a time and the best passer of the bunch. Brown and Thomas have become productive earlier than expected.

I would have probably kept jones but it depends on the rest of your team. I think jones will put up the best stats out of the 3.

Brown is a nice suprise but he has only caught 2 tds all year. I definately expect thay number to go up but he plays in a division with very good pass defense. The browns have haden, the bengals have 2 solid corners that were hurt most of this year, and the ravens have an all around good pass defense.

Thomas is a very physically gifted player but when a wr drops that many passes it is a huge concern. He is also on a run first team. Another concern is how many injuries he has the past 2 years. He could be the next brandon marshall or the next mike williams.

Julio showed a glimpse of what he can be as a rookie playing accross from roddy white. He has the trio of hands, size, and speed. Some injury concerns too but a wr that will get you 12-15 pts every game is great.

No one really know how they will turn out but i like to have 1 really good player than 2 decent players.

Please see mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=397964&pid=4662790&st=0entry4662790

I'm Team B. I currently have...

NYG WR Victor Cruz

GB WR Jordy Nelson

DAL WR Dez Bryant

NYJ WR Santonio Holmes

ATL WR Julio Jones

DEN WR Eric Decker

OAK WR Darrius Heyward-Bey

NO WR Robert Meachem

We're allowed to start 1-4 WRs depending on our formation.

His team has...

DET WR Calvin Johnson

NYG WR Hakeem Nicks

PIT WR Antonio Brown

SD WR Vincent Jackson

OAK WR Jacoby Ford

GB WR James Jones

CLE WR Greg Little

CAR WR Brandon LaFell

He has DEN WR Demaryius Thomas on IR until the off-season when trades are allowed again, which is after this week's championship game.