D-San Fran

Need 1 RB2, 1 WR, and 1 Flex

options:

M. Turner, L. Blount, K. Smith, Dem. Thomas, N. Washington, J. Maclin

Any thoughts? will help you Thanks!!!

eed 1 RB2, 1 WR, and 1 Flex

options:

I don't really love Turner in PPR because he isn't involved in the passing game at all but he should have a good yardage day and is due for a TD

For wr I like D Thomas he is a gifted athlete and Tebow has been targeting him like crazy

And for flex I would probably go with Kevin smith. Stafford loves dumping the ball off to his RB so if smith can stay healthy and finish the game he should have some good production

Thanks for your answer to mine

eed 1 RB2, 1 WR, and 1 Flex

options:

I don't really love Turner in PPR because he isn't involved in the passing game at all but he should have a good yardage day and is due for a TD

For wr I like D Thomas he is a gifted athlete and Tebow has been targeting him like crazy

And for flex I would probably go with Kevin smith. Stafford loves dumping the ball off to his RB so if smith can stay healthy and finish the game he should have some good production

Thanks for your answer to mine

thanks for responding. I am thinking Turner and Smith. I like thomas and am real tempted. major concern is bills run d is awful and Denver might not need to throw as much.

Need a little help:

1/PPR, 6 pts./td, 1 pt/10 yards

Starting:

QB Ryan

RB1 McCoy

RB2 ????

WR1 Megatron

WR2 Julio Jones

WR3 ???

TE Finley

Flex WRT ???

K-Nugent

D-San Fran

Need 1 RB2, 1 WR, and 1 Flex

options:

Any thoughts? will help you Thanks!!!

I like Maclin, Smith and Turner. Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=398340

I like turner and smith with maclin,only because I think Philly will throw more than Denver,plus weather won't be a factor either! Name has the best match up,but hasselcrap brings him down sometimes.Thanks for responding to mine

Hope you see this in time for kickoff.

For RB, I'd start Turner. He is the top-tier guy in the group, and it's hard to bench a top-tier guy in the championship.

For WR, it's between D. Thomas and Jeremy Maclin. I would be inclined to start Maclin because Philly vs. Dallas promises to be somewhat of a shootout. I don't think you can go wrong with either one though.

For Flex, I would take Kevin Smith as the safer play, and LaGarrette Blount as the upside. I think Blount has upside because he faces a bad Carolina run defense. The risk is that if Tampa Bay falls behind early (which they very well might), then they may have to abandon the run somewhat.

Hope that helps. Thanks for answering mine.

Edit: scratch that. Start Kevin Smith at flex. I just saw Blount's performance last time against he Carolina. He rushed for 19 yards total. He's too risky to play.

Hope you see this in time for kickoff.

For RB, I'd start Turner. He is the top-tier guy in the group, and it's hard to bench a top-tier guy in the championship.

For WR, it's between D. Thomas and Jeremy Maclin. I would be inclined to start Maclin because Philly vs. Dallas promises to be somewhat of a shootout. I don't think you can go wrong with either one though.

For Flex, I would take Kevin Smith as the safer play, and LaGarrette Blount as the upside. I think Blount has upside because he faces a bad Carolina run defense. The risk is that if Tampa Bay falls behind early (which they very well might), then they may have to abandon the run somewhat.

Hope that helps. Thanks for answering mine.

Edit: scratch that. Start Kevin Smith at flex. I just saw Blount's performance last time against he Carolina. He rushed for 19 yards total. He's too risky to play.

I only just saw this, but thankfully had followed your advice regardless! Blount is on the bench, as is D. Thomas. Thanks for confirming my thoughts though!