Sign in to follow this  
stieve

RB - WR - Flex for Championship

ROYSTER vs MIN (I've updated this post to take Helu out... he is now inactive for the game... I have just snapped up Evan ROYSTER off waivers... He has looked good spelling Helu... so now the question is, do I dare to start Royster over SJax?)<BR><BR>SJax @ PIT (a real beast, but up against tough D, passing game in disarray, and against PIT at PIT) <BR><BR>Dez vs PHI (lots of upside AND downside)<BR><BR>Nicks @ NYJ (Revis risk, though Revis may spend some time on Cruz, in a "home" away game) <BR><BR>Holmes vs NYG (Sanchez factor in a must win game for NYG?) <BR><BR>All of these guys are key elements of their respective offenses, but I have to bench two of them. At least one of Dez, Nicks, and Holmes must sit because I will be starting Santana Moss. I am a moderate favorite in my league championship, so I am interested in eliminating the most risky plays. <BR><BR>Thanks for your thoughts. <BR><BR>Steve

Re-entering my post because FFT Forums EDIT feature is kind of fudged up. The edit is that Helu is out and now Royster is an option...

ROYSTER vs MIN (I've updated this post to take Helu out... he is now inactive for the game... I have just snapped up Evan ROYSTER off waivers... He has looked good spelling Helu... so now the question is, do I dare to start Royster over SJax?)

SJax @ PIT (a real beast, but up against tough D, passing game in disarray, and against PIT at PIT)

Dez vs PHI (lots of upside AND downside)

Nicks @ NYJ (Revis risk, though Revis may spend some time on Cruz, in a "home" away game)

Holmes vs NYG (Sanchez factor in a must win game for NYG?)

All of these guys are key elements of their respective offenses, but I have to bench two of them. At least one of Dez, Nicks, and Holmes must sit because I will be starting Santana Moss. I am a moderate favorite in my league championship, so I am interested in eliminating the most risky plays.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Steve