Sign in to follow this  
Buffalo Rob

Blount

Anyone know the deal? He fumbled on his first play and lumpkin has had all carries since then. I was forced to start this bum since Helu was inactive he better not f me! :wall:

Anyone know the deal? He fumbled on his first play and lumpkin has had all carries since then. I was forced to start this bum since Helu was inactive he better not f me! :wall:

Looks like he is benched for now. He's standing on the sideline without a helmet. Doesn't look that pleased either.

Looks like we started a thread the same time. I cant find any info. I had to start him over CJ2k and chose him over Sjax cuz of tough pitt d. I guess it's good he was in the game. I cant find any info on sporting sites and cant seem to stream the game or red zone.

Doesn't look that pleased either.

Hope he doesn't punch anyone.

Ericka Madu is in there getting carries now. I think it's safe to say Legarrette is gonna be smoking blounts on the sidelines and jacking people in the elevators after.

What happened on the fumble?

Yahoo league here, initially it was scored as a fumble lost for Blount, it has since been taken away. I am playing vs Blount so I could really use that -2 points for my opponent.

What happened on the fumble?

Yahoo league here, initially it was scored as a fumble lost for Blount, it has since been taken away. I am playing vs Blount so I could really use that -2 points for my opponent.

May have been reversed. Not watching the game but it was erased on CBS live scoring too.

Missed hand off between Freeman and Blount. These typically go against the QB and not the RB.