Sign in to follow this  
devouredbychaos

BOLD predictions for the Super Bowl

You are a fool because this is not the only thread where you were running your mouth leading up to the game.

Not going anywhere...if you say so.

Who DOESN'T run their mouth when their team is in the SB??? They lost, nothing I can or could have done to change it. Look at all the Ginas fans who ran their mouth..if they had lost, this whole forum would be filled with threads on how the Pats "cheated" or how the refs made bad calls. I did none of that. Where's the fun in it if you don't talk some trash?? At least we didn't lose to the Denver Tebows!

Who DOESN'T run their mouth when their team is in the SB??? They lost, nothing I can or could have done to change it. Look at all the Ginas fans who ran their mouth..if they had lost, this whole forum would be filled with threads on how the Pats "cheated" or how the refs made bad calls. I did none of that. Where's the fun in it if you don't talk some trash?? At least we didn't lose to the Denver Tebows!

Plenty of people know how to talk without coming off like a complete tool as you did.

"Ginas" "Sheli" and so on.

The fact that you keep coming off like a tool after a loss just makes it worse.

Plenty of people know how to talk without coming off like a complete tool as you did.

"Ginas" "Sheli" and so on.

The fact that you keep coming off like a tool after a loss just makes it worse.

Ahahaha what you don't like it when I say Ginas and Sheli?? Awwww too bad.

We don't lose when we talk trash ...we back it up!!!!!!

Christ, quit making the Pats fanbase look like ######. It's Giants not Ginas, Eli not Sheli...it's as dumb as when people say Cheatriots.

I can fully admit the Giants outplayed the Pats. Outcoached and outplayed. The Giants showed up for 60 minutes, Pats didn't, game over.

Ahahaha what you don't like it when I say Ginas and Sheli?? Awwww too bad.

I like that it easily identifies you as a simpleton troll.