Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Who should I target

$102 spent I have $98 for the draft. Who should I target? 2 qb league and anyone whose played knows how important a QB is. I need a RB2 maybe even a RB1 cause Murray may not be a RB1 I need a WR3 and WR4 so who should I target? If this was your team who would you try to fill in for the empty spots?

Qb-Stafford $33

Qb

RB-Murray $10

RB

RB-Best $10

WR-Megatron $40

WR-AJ Green $9

WR

WR

TE

K

DST

Bench

Bench

Bench

Bench

Bench

Bench

Focus your remaining big money on a high upside Qb who you can get for Qb2 prices (a guy like Matt Ryan might not cost you QB1 money but could end up as a top 10), and a solid second tier Rb to pair with Murray (maybe a gamble on Charles if the price is right...or take a shot on Trent Richardson?)...Your top two receivers are great, so grab a guy like Eric Decker, Brandon Lloyd or Torey Smith if you can get them on the cheap...At TE, I don't think you have the money to really target Graham or Gronk, so focus that money on grabbing the best one at the best price...Gates on the cheap would be great, but I would probably look to grab Aaron Hernandez for a fraction of the Gronk price...

Two Words: Matt Flynn

Four more words: A Little Help Board

My first question is how the heck does Best and Murray both go for $10? I am just curious mainly because I am about to do my first ever auction draft after almost 20 years of traditional ff. Was Murray a steal or did you get ripped on Best in your opinion? I do like your strategy based on the league rules and you still have almost half the $$$$ left... According to what I've read about auction drafts, 63% of all players go for $1. Does that appear to be true in this draft or any other auction that you've done?

And one more thing as far as this post in general. I think it belongs on this board, not the "help' board. This post has nothing to do with "Rate my team" or "Who should I start" this is about strategy and belongs over here.

Just my .02!

And one more thing as far as this post in general. I think it belongs on this board, not the "help' board. This post has nothing to do with "Rate my team" or "Who should I start" this is about strategy and belongs over here.

Normally throughout the year, I would agree...his specific situation is as valid as anyones, and I was only offering friendly advice. However, as the FF season quickly approaches, the board predictably becomes inundated with so many owner/league-specific team management questions, that other more general questions/threads that are helpful to a wider array of users on this board, becomes washed away in the fury of new threads.

Normally throughout the year, I would agree...his specific situation is as valid as anyones, and I was only offering friendly advice. However, as the FF season quickly approaches, the board predictably becomes inundated with so many owner/league-specific team management questions, that other more general questions/threads that are helpful to a wider array of users on this board, becomes washed away in the fury of new threads.

I drafted them last year. The 5 guys I have we're keepers. Nobody knew who Murray was last year and AJ was a rookie so he went for cheap.

All my bench players will be $1 players and kickers and dst go for $1 since its a 2 QB league the Qbs go for bank. Rogers $60 Brady $55 Bress $54 so I'm hoping to grab a top 10 guy no matter what it cost me. I think if u don't have 2 Qbs your screwed. I think anyone in a 2 QB league would agree.