Sign in to follow this  
Derrick

Anyone need fantasy help?

New fantasy football experts getting to work and ready to help.....follow on twitter @FFootballBros

I won my keeper league last year its a non ppr league we can keep six players and the deadline to have your keepers set is August 19th here's my roster from my winning team last year:

I was thinking about Keeping: Brees Graham Fitz Ryan Matthews Mark Ingram and Darren Sproles

QB: Drew Brees

WR: Larry Fitzgerald

WR:Vincent Jackson

WR: Nate Burleson

TE: Jimmy Graham

RB: Ryran Matthews

RB: Darren Sproles

K: Rob Bironas

DEF: Eagles

Bench

QB: Josh Freeman

WR: Mike Williams(BUCS)

WR:Greg Little

RB:Brandon Jacobs

RB:Mark Ingram

RB:Felix Jones

RB:Beanie Wells

Which RB should I be able to get by trading Mike Wallace??

If you're trading Mike Wallace, I would look for a rb like Trent Richardson, AP, or Turner (easy schedule) type. It really depends on what team in your league needs a wr.

@FFootballBros Follow us!

I won my keeper league last year its a non ppr league we can keep six players and the deadline to have your keepers set is August 19th here's my roster from my winning team last year:

I was thinking about Keeping: Brees Graham Fitz Ryan Matthews Mark Ingram and Darren Sproles

QB: Drew Brees

WR: Larry Fitzgerald

WR:Vincent Jackson

WR: Nate Burleson

TE: Jimmy Graham

RB: Ryran Matthews

RB: Darren Sproles

K: Rob Bironas

DEF: Eagles

Bench

QB: Josh Freeman

WR: Mike Williams(BUCS)

WR:Greg Little

RB:Brandon Jacobs

RB:Mark Ingram

RB:Felix Jones

RB:Beanie Wells

I would keep Brees, Graham, Mathews, and Fitz without a doubt. Then it comes down to Sproles, V Jax, Beanie, and Ingram.

I would lean towards Sproles and V Jax. Beanie is coming off an injury, and while I do like Ingram this year but he has Thomas, Sproles and Ivory to compete with. Very hard to trust him any week.

@FFootballBros Follow us!!

I'm in a 12 team PPR keeper league. I can keep up to 3 of the following, but lose a pick for the round of the player I'm keeping. Also, I have the 9th pick in the draft (4th pick in 2nd round, etc...). Who would you suggest keeping?

A Johnson- 1st round

McFadden- 2nd round

D Murray- 2nd round

Welker- 4th round

F Jackson- 5th round

J Graham- 7th round

I'm in a 12 team PPR keeper league. I can keep up to 3 of the following, but lose a pick for the round of the player I'm keeping. Also, I have the 9th pick in the draft (4th pick in 2nd round, etc...). Who would you suggest keeping?

A Johnson- 1st round

McFadden- 2nd round

D Murray- 2nd round

Welker- 4th round

F Jackson- 5th round

J Graham- 7th round

I would definitely keep Welker and Jimmy Graham. Then it gets a little tricky with one of the 2nd rounders or Fred Jackson. I'd lean towards Fred Jackson since he gives you nice value. Plus I think the top 3 guys you have are too much of injusry risks.

Send more questions to @FFootballBros Follow us!!

New fantasy football experts getting to work and ready to help.....follow on twitter @FFootballBros

Thanks for offerring Derrick.

I am in a 10 team re-draft league with the 3rd pick. PAssing TD's are worth 6 points and the last two seasons I have waited to grab a QB until the 4th or 5th round (deciding to grab top RB and WR), and it has killed me. It seems like the team with a top 3 QB is always in the hunt.

Even so, I am questioning whether I do the same this year with the dropoff in RB after top 3.

What do you suggest? Grab a Rodgers/Brady with 3 or Rice/McCoy?

Thanks for offerring Derrick.

I am in a 10 team re-draft league with the 3rd pick. PAssing TD's are worth 6 points and the last two seasons I have waited to grab a QB until the 4th or 5th round (deciding to grab top RB and WR), and it has killed me. It seems like the team with a top 3 QB is always in the hunt.

Even so, I am questioning whether I do the same this year with the dropoff in RB after top 3.

What do you suggest? Grab a Rodgers/Brady with 3 or Rice/McCoy?

I actually had this conversation with one of my best friends who was in the sam situation as you. The conclusion we came to is Rodgers then Brady is the way to go if he is available. They are such sure things and have added value in a 6 pt for pass td league. I would take Rodgers then go best avail and let the value rb's like Doug Martin and BJGE fall into your lap.

Follow us @FFootballBros on Twitter!

Hi Derrick,

I'm in a 12 team league through Yahoo using their standard scoring. My strategy for the first 5 picks is to pick up 1 of the top 3 QBs, then go RB,RB,WR,WR. In mocks I've seen good WRs in rounds 4 and 5. What do you think about this? If I can't get one of the top 3 QBs then I'd go best RB and probably wait to get a QB until round 4 or 5.

Thanks!

I traded my 1st and 2nd round picks for another owners 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th round picks. Did something similar last year (traded with two different owners) and won the league after getting off to a slow start. I will have two picks in each of the following rounds 3rd-8th. Any thoughts on best approach for this year?

I get to keep one player in an auction draft league ($200). Passing Tds are 4 points and rushing are 6 points. Should I keep Matt Ryan for $8 and have alot of spending money to stack my team or roll the dice on Cam Newton for $28 which is still a good deal but I don't know if I can trust him. I'm going crazy trying to decide. I feel like Ryan could explode this year.

Who to keep?

Stafford (8th Rounder), Charles (9th), D Thomas (19th) + others…

Very competitive 12 team 2 Keeper PPR league.

Who do I keep:

• Stafford (8th Rounder)

• Charles (9th)

• Demaryius Thomas (19th)

• Helu (11th)

• Royster (19th)

• Hillis (17th)

• Lloyd (16th).

Have 6th pick, would most likely have shot at Megatron, Rodgers, Brees, MJD, CJ2k, McFadden, Mathews (hurt).

Im leaning Staff & Charles & drafting best available RB in 1st. Goal would then be to trade other keepers for early round picks.

Yet the idea of keeping Charles & Thomas is interesting due to Thomas’s value.

Im torn. I just love the idea of getting a top 5 QB in the 8th & a top 12 RB in the 9th.

What is Aaron Rodgers worth in trade in a dynasty league that gives 6pts for TD passes and is relatively standard scoring otherwise?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I'm in a 12 team 1pt PPR (Yahoo) and we can keep 1 player for the next two years. We get them in the same round we drafted them last year.

We play 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, TE, K, DEF.

- RBs and WRs get 1 pt per 10 yards (bonus at 100 etc)

- All TDs are 6pts. Top QBs dominate based on scoring system.

Which one player below would you keep?

- McCoy (for my 2nd rd pick)

- Ryan Mathews (8th)

- Fred Jackson (10th)

A week and a half ago I was certain Mathews would be my guy based on the best value, but now it's up in the air. I can see the logic in keeping any of the RBs.