Sign in to follow this  
jibberjazz

4th pick..HELP?

I have the 4th pick in a 12 team PPR league. Providing none of the big 3 RB fall...I guess I'm gonna go with AROD. Hate taking a QB early. Anybody have any thoughts?? Not sure about Matthews, WR is pretty deep so unsure about Megatron as well. HELP

I have the 4th pick in a 12 team PPR league. Providing none of the big 3 RB fall...I guess I'm gonna go with AROD. Hate taking a QB early. Anybody have any thoughts?? Not sure about Matthews, WR is pretty deep so unsure about Megatron as well. HELP

In a PPR go Megatron at 4. Absolute beast especially in PPR formats. In fact I bet you someone takes him top 3 and you end up with an RB option...But if Mega is there absolutely take him and then jump for joy.

In a standard league I'd agree with you...But Mega separates from the WR pack in PPR in a major way.

I've been doing mocks lately for 12 team pprs and every time I take a qb early I end up hating my RBs. That being said, you have to look at value. If qbs score 6 pts per TD then the top 3 will score about 100 more points than the best RB. Last year in 1 of my leagues Rodgers outscored Ray Rice by 143 pts. He outscored Calvin Johnson by 109.