Sign in to follow this  
BoxFullofJoel

Rank these pics

We are drafting this week and so far my team keepers look like this:

rivers,nicks,roddy white,b. marshall

I have the 2nd overall pick in the draft. Outside of Richardson here is who I am thinking abt:

D. Martin: I know everyone loves this guy. Honestly I am not sold on him, I don't think Blount is washed up yet and he looks great

D. Wilson: I think he is better than Martin based on what I have seen. Concerns are carries behind bradshaw

Gates: Nuff said he is a top player at his position plus I have Rivers too.

Ridley: I like this kid, he is on a great offense. but there are many tools on the team too.

I feel I can take chances on some question marks later on in the draft

What are you thoughts? :cheers:

for me it would probably go martin then ridley then wilson. since ridley is the starter and wilson currently a back up.

are you definately taking richardson if he is there? i'm trying to decide between richardson and martin

for me it would probably go martin then ridley then wilson. since ridley is the starter and wilson currently a back up.

are you definately taking richardson if he is there? i'm trying to decide between richardson and martin

IF TRich is there I will take him.

IF TRich is there I will take him.

i keep telling myself you take the better talent in a dynasty league. but it's HARD to convince myself to take an injured/under the knife player over the healthy player...

i keep telling myself you take the better talent in a dynasty league. but it's HARD to convince myself to take an injured/under the knife player over the healthy player...

No risk no reward I think with TRich. AP had worse question marks coming into the NFL. I also think he is an AP style prospect.

If Trent richardson goes 1, RG3 would be available at 2, I'd take him before considering anyone on your list in a dynasty league.