Sign in to follow this  
jersey

Who to keep?

Who to keep?

Stafford (8th Rounder), Charles (9th), D Thomas (19th) + others…

Very competitive 12 team 2 Keeper PPR league.

Who do I keep:

• Stafford (8th Rounder)

• Charles (9th)

• Demaryius Thomas (19th)

• Helu (11th)

• Royster (19th)

• Hillis (17th)

• Lloyd (16th).

Have 6th pick, would most likely have shot at Megatron, Rodgers, Brees, MJD, CJ2k, McFadden, Mathews (hurt).

Im leaning Staff & Charles & drafting best available RB in 1st. Goal would then be to trade other keepers for early round picks.

Yet the idea of keeping Charles & Thomas is interesting due to Thomas’s value.

Im torn. I just love the idea of getting a top 5 QB in the 8th & a top 12 RB in the 9th.

Definitely stafford and charles. You get a guaranteed top 6-7 QB and a risky but very talented running back who is going in the first 3 rounds.

My co-owner wants to keep Demaryius Thomas (19th) over Stafford... great keeper but i want the sure thing w/ the super upside.

My co-owner wants to keep Demaryius Thomas (19th) over Stafford... great keeper but i want the sure thing w/ the super upside.

Hmmm. A proven top 5 QB, or an unproven, dime a dozen WR. Let me think about this one for a while... Nope, still Stafford.

Stafford has the potential to put up 1st round player numbers, as does Charles. Even a great year from Thomas isn't going to come close to this.

Depends on your strategy. You could go with a slick WR-WR-WR strategy and then load up on RB2s with a keeper like Charles. Otherwise, if you're planning on going RB-RB or something I'd rather keep Thomas and feel perfectly content that my WR2 was satisfied with my 19th round pick. Keep Stafford for sure tho, that's just crazy talk.

My link

I just love the idea of getting a top 5 QB in the 8th & a top 12 RB in the 9th.

I think that's your answer. I wouldn't over think it. Sure, there's always risk, but Stafford is the 4th or 5th best fantasy QB in the league, and a healthy Charles is likely a top 10 RB.

You're in really good shape to start the season.

If you get a few minutes:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=404251

cant go wrong with stafford and charles. demarius is great taht late, but since you have 6th pick it will be hard to get a sure fire thing there. stafford is too good to drop, brees and rodgers will not fall to you. what you have to weigh out in the end is would you rather have charles +mjd/cjk or demarius thomas +mjd/cjk. if you loose charles(or even stafford for that matter) you will have a lot of catching up to do

mine please

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=404254

Thanks for mine.

At the rounds you lose i would have to go Stafford and Charles. WR seem to be a dime a dozen.

Stafford and Thomas or Stafford and Lloyd appear to be the safest bets. Use your 1st 2 choices to take safer RB's then Charles, or he may just fall right back to you.

Stafford and Thomas or Stafford and Lloyd appear to be the safest bets. Use your 1st 2 choices to take safer RB's then Charles, or he may just fall right back to you.

I would go Staff and Lloyd. But Staff and Charles is a safe go. Plus there are a lot of WR options this year.

I have Stafford ranked 3rd among QBs this season. Getting him for an 8th round pick is highway robbery! Thomas for a 19th is awesome too, for sure. But Charles that late is amazing. To me, its easy. Charles and Stafford with no questions asked. You can get better WRs than Thomas with a ton of those earlier round picks anyway. Those two (Stafford and Charles) have given you a leg up already before the draft has even begun! Congrats, buddy!