Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

Andrew Luck

Granted it's one preseason game against the Rams, but I wasn't so much amazed by the statistics, but the poise and accuracy he had in the pocket. The offense seemed in rhythm as well. For dynasty owners, I have to think that teams that have drafted Luck are rejoicing in the small sample size, but for re-drafts...what does this do not only for your opinion of Luck, but Wayne and say a tight end like Fleener?

Reggie Wayne's ADP : 86.40

Austin Collie: 153.70

Coby Fleener: 126.28

Andrew Luck : 118:54

I don't think this team is as bad as it was w/ Curtis Painter, and there's certainly value there if Wayne and Collie can re-establish themselves. Donald Brown could be a nice RB3/4 too if the offense can come around. (He's being taken with the 100th pick on average)

I was waiting for someone else to start it because I was watching it all closely and all I could think of was Wow.

I mean sure... one fluky touchdown (sort of, after all he made the right read and we may find out he changed to the right play), it's preseason, Rams suck, playing vanilla coverages, Indy at home, yada, yada, yada..... but if you watched it you still had to say wow.