Sign in to follow this  
PistonSteve

Options Tab Concern/Question

Mike,

I was just updating some things for a draft I'm doing tonight. It's a 12 team snake draft with the following starting requirements: 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1Flex(RB/WR) 1K and 1DEF with 5 bench spots. Easy to set things up, but I just noticed on the Option Tab, it only has 96 starters instead of 108, as it doesn't seem to take into account the 12 Flex positions. I'm wondering if this will cause any inaccuracies in the Overall Tab, as it might not rank the extra RB/WRs properly (as starting positions)???

Am I missing something?

Steve

Hey Steve. Buddy accounts for the flex players - figures out how many RB/WR to fill the flex - after you hit Compile Cheatsheets, so should be good to go. Good luck!

Mike,

I was just updating some things for a draft I'm doing tonight. It's a 12 team snake draft with the following starting requirements: 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1Flex(RB/WR) 1K and 1DEF with 5 bench spots. Easy to set things up, but I just noticed on the Option Tab, it only has 96 starters instead of 108, as it doesn't seem to take into account the 12 Flex positions. I'm wondering if this will cause any inaccuracies in the Overall Tab, as it might not rank the extra RB/WRs properly (as starting positions)???

Am I missing something?

Steve

Check 2 things on the rules tab, then compile again.

Is there a check mark in the WR and RB box for "Position included in Flex"?

Have you entered the number of back-ups at each position? With 5 bench spots it should be something like 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 0 k, 0 def. Just make sure that the total on the right hand side adds up to the total number of roster spots. (looks like you've got 14)