Sign in to follow this  
panthro

Rate My Team?

We play pretty standard scoring but we do play 6 points for all offensive TD's and .75 PPR. Format is QB/WR/WR/RB/RB/TE/Flex(WR/RB/TE), K, IDP LB/LB/DB/DB/DL/DL. Our IDP Poitns format is 6 points Sack and INT, 1.5 points for pass defended, 3 points for Forced Fumble, 6 points defensive TD, 1 point per tackle, .5 points per tackle assist)

I ended up with the following:

QB: Tony Romo, Josh Freeman

WR: Andre Johnson, Miles Austin, Percy Harvin, Lance Moore, Louis Murphy

RB: Darren McFadden, Ahmad Bradshaw, Mike Tolbert

TE: Jermaine Gresham

K: Alex Henery

LB: Nick Perry, Calvin Pace, John Beason

DB: Roman Harper, Antoine Winfield

DL: Julius Peppers, John Abraham

I accidently drafted Tyrell Thomas (DB for NYG) not knowing he was injured. I want to grab someone off of waivers, but I don't know if I should try to get some backup at RB, WR or TE. At WR Mike Williams from Tampa is available, but I heard heard he hasn't had a great camp. The other I might consider is Santana Moss, but I don't know about him either with a rookie QB. Rashard Jennings is available at RB, but he's going to be splitting with MJD. At TE I know I'm weak, but there's just not that much out there. Heath Miller and Martellius Bennett are the best available, unless someone has a sleeper it might be worth taking a flier on.

Thanks for any input. Leave a link and I'll absolutely answer yours!

We play pretty standard scoring but we do play 6 points for all offensive TD's and .75 PPR. Format is QB/WR/WR/RB/RB/TE/Flex(WR/RB/TE), K, IDP LB/LB/DB/DB/DL/DL. Our IDP Poitns format is 6 points Sack and INT, 1.5 points for pass defended, 3 points for Forced Fumble, 6 points defensive TD, 1 point per tackle, .5 points per tackle assist)

I accidently drafted Tyrell Thomas (DB for NYG) not knowing he was injured. I want to grab someone off of waivers, but I don't know if I should try to get some backup at RB, WR or TE. At WR Mike Williams from Tampa is available, but I heard heard he hasn't had a great camp. The other I might consider is Santana Moss, but I don't know about him either with a rookie QB. Rashard Jennings is available at RB, but he's going to be splitting with MJD. At TE I know I'm weak, but there's just not that much out there. Heath Miller and Martellius Bennett are the best available, unless someone has a sleeper it might be worth taking a flier on.

Good on both sides of the ball. Deep at WR, thin at RB. MJD is still holding out, so grabbing Jennings now is a smart move. He might start a few early games and claim a larger share of snaps even when Mojo gets back - which makes his trade value increase. If TE Kyle Rudolf is available snap him up.

Thanks for your reply in my thread.

looks good.....i love Harvin this year....i think he will be your starter over Miles

I don't do FF leagues with defensive players so I won't comment in that regard. Your starting lineup looks good but I am curious how Bradshaw will perform this year. You don't have much depth there and if McFadden goes down you could be in trouble. I would grab Jennings ASAP because even when MJD comes back he could get hurt missing this time away. I love your WR's, specifically because you have Harvin and Moore. Harvin is expected to have a great year but everyone forgets about Moore. Moore is the #2 in NO and he is HEALTHY so he will get you a nice amount of catches. I also expect Freeman to have a much better year, he was on my radar at one point. Should be a nice solid backup or if he really plays well he could be nice trade bait for someone who has an injury. Good luck and thanks for your reply to mine!

Pretty good team...I think Jennings might be a good idea...the new coaching staff have taken to Jennings and he is viewed by ownership as a viable MJD replacement. It's also been made clear to MJD he'll need to earn his way back. I'm not sure who's out there on your WW, but the Bills TE, Chandler was a Fitz fav in the endzone for the Bills last year if you're looking for cheap depth. Also look @ the Cowboys backups with Witten out. I drafted Mike Williams myself in a draft Friday and am mixed on him too. He's a bit of a head case, but the guys a baller when he's on the field on gameday....and with all the attention going to VJAX....I like this situation a whole lot more.

Good D - 1 guy I like a lot for IDP DB value is the Rams Janoris Jenkins - Playing opposite as a rookie of Cortland Finnegan could be some serious value!

Good luck and thanks again for helping me with mine already: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=404470.