Sign in to follow this  
rfiori9

I can't believe I am asking this question

I have the first pick in our draft and I don't know who to take. It is a 12 team ppr league. Last year Breese and Rodgers had almost 900 pts apiece. The number 12 qb had 500 pts. Rice had 650 pts and Foster had 550. I am worried about the rb situation at pick 25 if I go qb first pick. What do you guys think

I have the first pick in our draft and I don't know who to take. It is a 12 team ppr league. Last year Breese and Rodgers had almost 900 pts apiece. The number 12 qb had 500 pts. Rice had 650 pts and Foster had 550. I am worried about the rb situation at pick 25 if I go qb first pick. What do you guys think

We need more information, like scoring. Sounds like a 6 point TD league based on the information provided. In that case I'd probably take a long, hard look at Aaron Rodgers. Still conventional wisdom generally says you go with Ray Rice #1 in a PPR league. Don't just look at raw points. Look at overall value - how many points did the #12 RB have? One player won't win you a championship, even in fantasy football it's a team game and you need to be well rounded.

In a PPR I take the best RB you can for this point system. I would pick Rice because he is a safe pick as well (Foster will share some with Tate and his injury history comes into play). You would have way too long of a wait for a RB1 at pick 24, IMO. The top QB's will be gone so I'd go WR and WR or WR and TE in rounds 2 and 3, unless a good RB falls to you (Sproles?). You can grab a good value QB later in rounds 4 or 5 (Eli, Ryan, etc.).

Please see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=404909