Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Arian Foster or Aaron Rodgers

With standard scoring (no PPR) who would you want? Assuming you would have a decent qb with Foster like Matt Ryan or a decent RB with Rodgers like Steven Jackon or DeMarco Murray?

I have the #1 in my 12 man PPR, 6pts TD for all.

I've been doing some mocks lately that give me much better value when I go Rodgers first then draft RB/RB/WR/WR. I love Foster but I don't love having a back end QB this year!

With standard scoring (no PPR) who would you want? Assuming you would have a decent qb with Foster like Matt Ryan or a decent RB with Rodgers like Steven Jackon or DeMarco Murray?

I had first pick in 12-team standard scoring league. I took Foster (hard decision, see my screen name for answer why); and ended up getting Matt Ryan as my QB with the first pick in the 5th. Coupled Foster with Jamaal Charles and grabbed Julio with the first pick in the 3rd. I think the point differential between Foster and the level of running backs available at the bottom of the 2nd (Charles was by far the best option, 2nd best probably Doug Martin) is greater than the point differential between Aaron Rodgers and the 2nd tier QB you can get in rounds 2-5.