Sign in to follow this  
idlesherlock

Would love some feedback on my draft

Hi guys....I play in a 12 team standard scoring league. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, Def, K, and a Flex. Would love any feedback you guys can offer on my roster good or bad. Thanks

QB: Jay Cutler, Carson PalmerRB: Chris Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Doug Martin, Jacquizz RogersWR: Brandon Lloyd, Eric Decker, Desean Jackson, Justin Blackmon, Malcolm Floyd, Alshon JefferyTE: Coby FleenerDef: LionsK Garret Hartley (NO)

Hi guys....I play in a 12 team standard scoring league. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, Def, K, and a Flex. Would love any feedback you guys can offer on my roster good or bad. Thanks

QB: Jay Cutler, Carson PalmerRB: Chris Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Doug Martin, Jacquizz RogersWR: Brandon Lloyd, Eric Decker, Desean Jackson, Justin Blackmon, Malcolm Floyd, Alshon JefferyTE: Coby FleenerDef: LionsK Garret Hartley (NO)

From the looks of it you went RB/RB/RB in the first 3 rounds or you really reached on someone. For this team to win consistently you're going to need Lloyd/DJax to have very good years and a career year for Cutler. I just don't see it. I think Decker will be the only consistent WR. Fleener was the best you could do at TE???

Normally don't have much of an opinion in the preseason, cause who really knows...but I owned the disappointing CJ2k last year and didn't see much in this preseason to think he'll be any different. I like ADP and Martin, but they both have q's (adp's injury where you don't have gerhart, d martin as a rookie with a veteran breathing over shoulder on a shitty team who just lost their starting guard for the season). As for guys like Lloyd, Decker, D Jax...I have no clue. They all have equally (or moreso) competent wr's on their team, so you don't have any clear wr1's, which is a bit unspectacular. And you can play matchups for qb's, which can be fun but tough...i've been a cutler owner in the past, and he's very inconsistent.

Overall, not a fan...

Your team is bad. Your QB is not going to be anywhere near the consistent top tier of QBS, your WR are ok at best, your RB aren't even that good. AP might be a good pick, CJ2k is horrible and will only bring you frustration and disappointment. I would not be surprised if Johnson isn't drafted until the 6-7 round area next year. And you TE is a mediocre rookie with a rookie throwing to him. Yeah you donated this year. Just use it as a learning experience and try to evaluate your mistakes from an objective standpoint.