Sign in to follow this  
hoyaparanoia

Who to trade: Ryan or Vick

I posted this in the other forum, but it probably belongs here...

My current roster:

QB: Matt Ryan, Michael Vick

RB: Matt Forte, Ryan Matthews, Jacquizz Rodgers, LaMichael James

WR: Julio Jones, Percy Harvin, D. Heyward-Bey, Santana Moss, Greg Little, Kendall Wright

TE: Aaron Hernanadez, Kyle Rudolph

D: Denver

K: Prater

I want a strong RB to go with Forte and Matthews, especially early with Matthews recovering. It's a PPR league so I would love Doug Martin. I'm not sure if I would be able to get him for Vick straight up, but I might be able to for Ryan. I'm also going to release Moss and James for a backup D and backup QB after the deal, just waiting for my commish to upload the rosters... I can also try to get Sproles for Vick, but I really like Martin in a PPR... Let me know what you think...

I posted this in the other forum, but it probably belongs here...

My current roster:

QB: Matt Ryan, Michael Vick

RB: Matt Forte, Ryan Matthews, Jacquizz Rodgers, LaMichael James

WR: Julio Jones, Percy Harvin, D. Heyward-Bey, Santana Moss, Greg Little, Kendall Wright

TE: Aaron Hernanadez, Kyle Rudolph

D: Denver

K: Prater

I want a strong RB to go with Forte and Matthews, especially early with Matthews recovering. It's a PPR league so I would love Doug Martin. I'm not sure if I would be able to get him for Vick straight up, but I might be able to for Ryan. I'm also going to release Moss and James for a backup D and backup QB after the deal, just waiting for my commish to upload the rosters... I can also try to get Sproles for Vick, but I really like Martin in a PPR... Let me know what you think...

Vicks value is probably down a little since he has been pulled for "injuries" in 2 preseason games already, but I don't think you should trade Ryan unless you are getting something really good for him. I don't want Vick on my team without a quality backup and I doubt you'll find that on the WW right now. Personally I would wait a couple weeks into the season so you can see what you really and really need and you can see what everyone else has and needs.

Offered a trade (Vick for Fred Jackson straight up) to a team with Cutler as his starter, and his team is RB heavy so we will see... If it happens, I will have Forte, Matthews, Jackson, and Rodgers as my RB's, which I would be thrilled with. I still wish I had a stronger WR3, but I think Kendall Wright will play well, and Little and Heyward-Bey will be okay when needed...