Sign in to follow this  
aaaa

Larry Fitzgerald Keeper Advice

I need some advice on my 12 team keeper PPR IDP league on espn. I'm replacing an owner from last year, so I inherited his team. We are allowed 2 keepers. The only guys on my roster worth keeping are LeSean McCoy and Larry Fitzgerald. My question is whether it's worth keeping Fitz, or should I throw him back and select from the available pool while others take their 2nd keeper?

I don't have a lot of faith in Fitzgerald this year, but do you think I could do better just keeping McCoy and then selecting an available player in the 2nd round? I wont know draft order until the draft and keepers are secret until the draft as well, so that makes things a little tough.

So if you throw him back, do you get first pick from the available pool before the owners who keep 2? If the answer is yes, then I would do it. Might be some good options... certainly Trent Richardson. If you get no advantage by dropping him, then you should keep him of course.

Please see mine... I'm joining a keeper league for the first time too this year (keep 8):

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=405156

It just depends on the wr that are available in the 2nd round. Like someone said above, Fitz may be your best option. I know his qb situation sucks, but he put up pretty good numbers with a crappy qb last year. Stay with Fitz and don't let anybody else get him.

Thanks for the help on mine.

It just depends on the wr that are available in the 2nd round. Like someone said above, Fitz may be your best option. I know his qb situation sucks, but he put up pretty good numbers with a crappy qb last year. Stay with Fitz and don't let anybody else get him.

Thanks for the help on mine.

Link?

So if you throw him back, do you get first pick from the available pool before the owners who keep 2? If the answer is yes, then I would do it. Might be some good options... certainly Trent Richardson. If you get no advantage by dropping him, then you should keep him of course.

Please see mine... I'm joining a keeper league for the first time too this year (keep 8):

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=405156

Yes If I throw him back I select from the available pool during "Keeper Round 2" when everyone is selecting their second keeper. The dilemma is that I don't know what the draft order will be, nor who is being kept. My fear is that I will keep Fitzgerald, get a high pick in the draft, and have to pass on a stud RB that someone forgot to keep because I kept Fitz. That would be terrible.