Sign in to follow this  
skydancing8

Trade proposal. Trying to upgrade WR2. Post link will respond.

12 team PPR. I am trying to flip D. Thomas and Ridley for a WR1-2. I currently have Megatron as my WR1.

I proposed the two above for Julio Jones and Ingram or Stewart.

Is this enough? Too much? I also have Hillis as my RB3 I could swap with Ridely if I needed to to get this deal done. When looking at the other rosters in the league this seemed like my best target.

Post your link I'll respond.

Edit: I might also add this guy is hurting at RB and is WR heavy. K. Smith, Ingram and Stewart are his RB2. All are question marks in my opinion. I tried to really sell that in my proposal too haha.

12 team PPR. I am trying to flip D. Thomas and Ridley for a WR1-2. I currently have Megatron as my WR1.

I proposed the two above for Julio Jones and Ingram or Stewart.

Is this enough? Too much? I also have Hillis as my RB3 I could swap with Ridely if I needed to to get this deal done. When looking at the other rosters in the league this seemed like my best target.

Post your link I'll respond.

I would NOT include Hillis in the trade offer. You might just need to wait till Ridley has a good week or two before you get some value. At present I can't see you getting JJ + anyone else for DT & Ridley.

mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=405696

I think it's going to be hard for you to get Julio for what you're offering, especially this early in the season. The person that drafted him is going to have a very high opinion of him and is going to look at Ridley and Thomas and say no where near enough. If you wait a while you may be able to get it done. But I think Julio is going to be a tough get, most of his owners see him as a WR1.

Thanks for mine

It's definitely not too much, in all likelihood it is not enough. I'm not sure you can offer them enough to get Julio unless they are just wildly desperate. The hype train on Julio is very high right now, and I'm sure that owner used a high pick on Julio because of the hype and his incredibly high ceiling. I know if it were me you were trying to trade with that I'd tell you Jackson had to be included in the package since I'd be giving you a true stud at WR. You could try to float Martin or Hillis into it and see if he bites, but I doubt highly that he would. Honestly, I think I would just stay where you are. Thomas I think will be a strong WR2, even moreso given that you have the single best WR in the league as your WR1 and he'll pick up the slack for you some.

Best of luck to you though, because if he goes for it, you'll have the best 2 WRs in the league in your starting lineup! Thanks for your help with mine earlier!