Sign in to follow this  
utvol5

Who to start?

Who should I start in my flex spot? 10 team PPR league & 6pts per touchdown

Steve Smith (Panthers) vs. Tampa Bay - Two of his worst fantasy performances of 2011 (2-32-0 and 1-9-0, respectively) came against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Tampa Bay cover corner Aqib Talib seems to have Smith's number, and the Panthers decided to attack the Bucs with their ground game in both contests.

Fred Jackson (Bills) vs. Jets - Coming off an injury vs. a pretty good defense.

My other options at RB & WR are: LeSean McCoy, DeMarco Murray, Greg Jennings, & Percy Harvin

Steve Smith (Panthers) vs. Tampa Bay - Two of his worst fantasy performances of 2011 (2-32-0 and 1-9-0, respectively) came against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Tampa Bay cover corner Aqib Talib seems to have Smith's number, and the Panthers decided to attack the Bucs with their ground game in both contests.

My other options at RB & WR are: LeSean McCoy, DeMarco Murray, Greg Jennings, & Percy Harvin

Jennings for sure....see mine

I assume you are stating that you are starting McCoy, Murray, Jennings and Harvin already. Out of the two choices I start Steve Smith. He is Cam's number 1 target and is probably going to get a ton of targets in that game.

Help with Mine Please