Sign in to follow this  
Nazarac

Pick up Kevin Ogletree

I know he will be off the wire by this afternoon, so it is a now or never type of decision and looking for opinions. Here is my team:

Starting this week

QB Stafford

WR B. Marshall

WR J. Maclin

RB D. Brown

RB M. Bush

TE T. Gonzalez

Flex S. Ridley

Bench

A. Peterson

I. Redman

K. Britt

J. Blackmon

K B. Walsh

D Atlanta

I am not sure I should make a move or not, if I did, looking to drop either Brown or Redman or maybe Britt. Quick thoughts of any of those three? Is Britt going to be worth anything after the suspension?

I know he will be off the wire by this afternoon, so it is a now or never type of decision and looking for opinions. Here is my team:

Starting this week

QB Stafford

WR B. Marshall

WR J. Maclin

RB D. Brown

RB M. Bush

TE T. Gonzalez

Flex S. Ridley

Bench

A. Peterson

I. Redman

K. Britt

J. Blackmon

K B. Walsh

D Atlanta

I am not sure I should make a move or not, if I did, looking to drop either Brown or Redman or maybe Britt. Quick thoughts of any of those three? Is Britt going to be worth anything after the suspension?

I think you are a little thin at RB to drop one of them for Ogletree. Britt has the ability to be a top WR when healthy, only problem is he never is and prob never will be fully healthy. If you are going to drop anyone it would be Britt

Thanks for answering mine

Don't pick up Ogletree, he was a flash in the pan going up against 3rd string CB's because the Giants are missing so many players back there. At best he will be wildly inconsistent all season so you'll never really know when to start him, and that's a headache you never want to deal with. LRobinson 2.0 he is not.

Don't pick up Ogletree, he was a flash in the pan going up against 3rd string CB's because the Giants are missing so many players back there. At best he will be wildly inconsistent all season so you'll never really know when to start him, and that's a headache you never want to deal with. LRobinson 2.0 he is not.

THIS... ogletree will do ok when every other option is shut down, but he will not be consistent and will probably never have another game like that this year (if not his entire career)...

My guess is that (barring injury) he will end up with 600yds and 4 TDs this year... you've already seen 100 of the yards and 2 of the TDs...

stick with Britt and Blackmon...

Yeah ogletree will be last years Torrey Smith. Torrey Smith had one game with 3 TD's and 100 yds receiving only to be terribly inconsistent the rest of the season.