Sign in to follow this  
Adrianheh

Mike Williams

Im in two leagues where Mike Williams owner has dropped him. In both cases, I scooped him up.

Im shocked people would drop him so quickly - even with V-Jax, he was a stud 2 years ago. I had targeted him as a sleeper in my drafts for the usual reasons - 3rd year WR, single coverage with V-Jax on the field, etc... what do you think? Worth keeping around (I dropped Baldwin in both cases to make room for him on my rosters).

A. You obviously didn't own him last year. He was basically Michael Clayton the sequel. FWIW I had both of them for their awesome rookie years.

B. He's the 2nd if not 3rd receiving option (behind Doug Martin) in a run based offense.

With as many quality receivers as there are out there this year, Mike Williams shouldn't be rostered except in the deepest of leagues IMO. He will catch some TDs from time to time, but good luck guessing when. There should be better options on the waiver wire.

Agree with above but fwiw I predict a tampa bounce back season. That said, take a flier on a wr that's on a more pass oriented team like Jeffrey or Hawkins. Or Titus young when he's dropped. shame cuz I like mike and also had him as well as Clayton for their rookie years.